The website at www.groupeguillin.fr is a corporate website. It is not a commercial website.
The following terms are defined as follows:
Personal data: data is considered to be personal when it can be used to identify you as an individual directly or indirectly.
Data controller: the data controller is the entity or person who is responsible for managing your personal data.
Purpose: the purpose is the reason for which we collect your personal data (for example to respond to an enquiry from you, send you a newsletter, deal with your application).
Lawful basis: this is the basis in law that we rely on in order to collect your data It may be a legal obligation, execution of a contract or simply that you have consented to our use of your data.
Transfer: any transfer of your personal data to another country. A transfer may take place via any means of communication, copying, transmission or sharing of personal data through a network, including remote access to a database or transfer from one data medium to another (for example from a computer hard drive to a server).
The data controller is Groupe Guillin SA, a French Company duly established and registered under the laws of France with a capital of €11,487,825, registered at its address Zone Industrielle, Avenue du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 25 290 Ornans France and recorded in the commercial register (RCS) of Besançon under number 349 846 303.
- On the Contact Form tab: surname, first name, email, company that you work for, telephone number (landline or mobile), address, post code and city.
- On the Vacancies tab: surname, first name, address, post code and city, landline and mobile telephone number, fax number, email, photograph and resume.
The fields indicated by an asterisk (*) are mandatory. If these are not completed we will not be able to process your request correctly. All other data is provided by you voluntarily.
|Types of data||Purpose||Lawful basis for processing|
|Surname, first name, email, company you work for, telephone number, address, post code and city||– To respond to your enquiry – To manage our external and financial communications||Contract: the use of this data is necessary in order to reply to you Consent: by completing the form you consent to the use of your data|
|Surname, first name, address, post code and city, landline and mobile telephone number, fax number, email, photograph and CV.||– To consider your application to work at Groupe Guillin||Contract: the execution of pre-contract measures taken at your request Consent: by applying you consent to the assessing of your data|
Data relating to the Contact Form
|Data relating to the Recruitment Form|
|Recruitment is completed successfully||Recruitment is not completed successfully|
Retention in our active database
|For 3 years following your request||For the duration of your employment contract||For 2 years following the last contact with the relevant person|
||For 5 years*||For 5 years*||No, the data is destroyed|
*This data is archived for 5 years for purposes of proof in accordance with the provisions of the French Civil Code and the French Commercial Code, without prejudice of defence of legal claims.
The following people may have access to your data depending on their specific roles, for the purposes described above:
- Data collected through the contact form, depending on the nature of your request: marketing department, sales department, finance department, and possibly the IT department and departments of the Groupe Guillin to which the subsidiary belongs.
- Data collected through the recruitment form: authorised staff in the subsidiary’s HR department, Top Managment and department in charge of recruitment.
– All data:
- Authorised staff working for our sub-contractors such as the website host and maintenance company, who will act in accordance with the instruction given by the data controller.
- Third parties on the basis that we receive a request from a legal or public authority duly empowered by the law.
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have several rights:
- Right to enquire about and request access to the processed data;
- Right to rectification of your data;
- Right to object to the processing of your data, withdrawing your consent;
- Right to erasure or deletion of your data;
- Right to the data portability, i.e. the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, machine-readable format;
- Right to object to profiling;
- Right to complain to the CNIL at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes;
- Right to formulate instructions on how your data should be treated on and after your death.
You may exercise your rights by writing to:
ZI Avenue du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
or by sending an email to email@example.com.
We will respond to you as quickly as possible and no later than one month from the date on which we receive your request.
We may ask you to provide evidence of your identity in the case of reasonable doubt.
If we do this, a copy of your identity card will be retained for a year if you are asserting your right to access or rectification, or three years if you are asserting your right to object, in accordance with the provisions of the French Criminal Code.
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
A cookie is a text file that is stored on your device (computer, tablet, smart phone) when you visit a website.
When you click on the social media icons for LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube on our website and if you have accepted cookies by continuing to browse, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube may also store cookies on your devices.
We have put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to have a level of security consistent with the risk and to avoid any situation in which your data is manipulated, modified, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
Our premises are protected and the staff authorised to process your personal data are trained in data protection and undertake to maintain the strictest confidence.
We reserve the right to update this policy in order to maintain compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.