Are you ambitious and autonomous? If so, come to work with GUILLIN Deutschland, a subsidiary of the GUILLIN Group, European leader in eco-designed food packaging solutions!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager for South Germany for the fruit & vegetables sector. If you have a passion for developing businesses, providing innovative solutions to customers, and increasing sales profitability, this is a great opportunity for you!
About the role
You will be responsible for initiating and developing a business plan for the Fresh Produce Division in South Germany.
You will fully manage and grow all customers relationship with the mission of achieving budgeted sales targets.
You will report hierarchically to the Sales Manager of Germany.
- Develop business plan, formulate annual sales plan, and implement regional growth strategies.
- Conduct research to identify local trends. Investigate new sales opportunities and actively solicit business from potential customers.
- Create long-term partnership with new and existing customers, support and grow sales volume.
- Provide leadership and guidance to your customer service.
- Utilize in-depth Fresh Produce Division products knowledge to build credibility and become a trusted advisor with customers. Provide after-sales services and support.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies.
Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in Sales, Business, or Marketing required. Will consider other degrees with related field sales experience.
Knowledge of the fruit & vegetables industry and/or sales experience with the fruit & vegetables producers is preferred.
Strong negotiation skills.
3 to 7 years’ experience as sales executive, or a relevant role in B2B sales.
Good to Advanced Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT experience. Ability to deliver presentations and pitches.
German as mother language and English, French appreciated.
Analytical mind-set, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration.
Ambitious and energetic, able to take on challenges. Self-motivated.
Availability for frequent trips.
What we offer
Competitive pay, coupled with performance-based individual bonus.
Employee benefits including company vehicle.
Please sent your CV and cover letter per email.