Environmental responsibility is one of the Group’s top priorities, integrated into our design and production cycles via constant awareness and training campaigns which are aimed at all employees.
• Each year, the Group reduces the weight of its packages. This reduction is valued by almost 0.5 to 2%.
• The Guillin Group is an active member of the plastic packaging trade association which set up Valorplast, a partner of the Eco-Emballages company, in 1993. The Group has committed to the active development of recyclable packaging.
• Aware of fire hazards, most of its sites are equipped with sprinklers, fire-proof walls and containment areas.
• Oil separator tanks filter the residual water of the Group's various parking spaces.
• Production sites are designed to reduce noise levels to the minimum.
• The Group regularly analyses the production plants discharge to air in order to ensure that they are completely harmless to the environment.